Questions & Answers
- A collection of related tables is called
- Which of the following relationship is not valid in MS Access ?
Many to Null
- Which is not a view to display a table in Access?
None of above
- After creating the table which of the following is correct?
Fields can added and deleted as needed
- What do you mean by one to many relationship between Student and Class table?
One student can have many classes
- This option allows you to build a new table by entering data directly into the datasheet.
- What is the use of Cascade Delete Option in MS Access?
It makes sure that all the related records will be deleted automatically from child table when the records from parent table is deleted
- The database language that allows you to access or maintain data in a database
- A composite key is
The primary key with AutoNumber as the field type
- Primary key is
Uniquely identifies each record
- Which leads you through the process of creating a table?
- How can you link a table with another so that a field in current table will display values in drop down box from another table while entering data:
Look up Wizard
- Which of the following may not be a database?
A presentation created in PowerPoint
- Cascade delete option
is available in Edit relationship dialog box which makes sure that all the related records will be deleted automatically when the record from parent table is deleted
- What are the columns in a Microsoft Access table called?
- Validation Rule in a field will
Checks the value entered when user leaves the field
- Which is not a command that is selectable from right click menu of a field column?
- You have field ‘Gender’ of type Byte NumberHow to limit its value to 0 and 1 only?
By defining validation rule
- Which of the following can be an example of a database?
All of above
- HSAM stands for ________
Hierarchic Sequential Access Method
- A small button with three dots usually displayed at the right of field properties box
- The appropriate Data Type to store Time in MS Access?
- Following is not a database model
- The report footer section is most useful for displaying:
- An organized collection of logically related data is known as
- Which do you click to display the table\’s primary key and indexes in a separate window?
- When creating a new table which method can be used to choose fields from standard databases and tables
Create Table using wizard
- The task of arranging data in order is called
- A primary key in any table has the properties
Both of above
- The___ operator will cause a record to be selected only if two or more conditions are satisfied
- Which of the following is not a type of relationship that can be applied in Access database
All of above can be applied
- The key uniquely identifies each record in a table.
- Database Management Systems are featured with:
The ability to store large amount of data to facilitate easy update, sort and retrieval
- In which order do you place the field to sort a Dynaset first by zipcode, then by lastname and then by firstname?
zipcode, lastname, firstname
- Which of the following is not an action query?
- How many relations may exist between tables in databases?
- What is an intersection of a row and a column?
- You can set a controls border type to make the border invisible.
Do not display
- This key uniquely identifies each record
- Which setting you must modify to print a report using letterhead?
- Which of the following Format supports for Data Type Yes/No?
All of Above
- Which is not an option for customizing a datasheet window?
change one row\’s height
- To create queries in Access
You can use query wizard or design view
- Which of the following database object hold data?
- To duplicate a controls formatting you can use___
- Which field type will you select when creating a new table if you require to enter long text in that field?
- In MS Access, Field Value may contain
All of the Above
- A __________ enables you to view data from a table based on a specific criterion
- It is an association established between common fields of two tables.
- An Access database object that is used to enter, view or edit records
- This is the stage in database design where one gathers and lists all the necessary fields for the database project.
- Unlike text data type, this can store up to maximum of 65, 535 characters.
- In a datasheet, what does each column represent?
- When a picture or other graphic image is placed in the report header section it will appear____
Once in the beginning of the report
- Which query do you use to answer the question “What is the average salary of the employees”?
- Which of the following data type is used to store logical value in MS Access?
- Which of the following is use to get data from user?
- In an application created using the database wizard, the main menu is presented as a:
form, called a switchboard
- Which of the following statement is true?
In primary key field you can enter duplicate value
- In one-to-many relationship the table in ‘one’ side is called _______ and on ‘many’ side is called _______
Parent , Child
Questions & Answers